Harbours 360 Conference: We all speak logistics
Tuesday 8.11 – Multimodal transport in Europe – by rail, road and sea
• TEN-T policy for inland waterways transportation and ports – EC’s vision and current status
• Redefining rivers as prime trading routes
• Rail services as the inland terminals’ link to the sea
• Road transportation on the multimodal landscape
• Supply chain optimization
Wednesday 9.11 – Connecting Asia and Europe – by sea or land?
• A trip along the New Silk Road – who, where and how?
• One belt, one road or competition between different overland, see and combined routes?
• Developing intermodal transport between Asia and Europe
• Intercontinental services from the rail operator’s perspective
• A cruise of Central Asia’s emerging markets – opportunities and challenges
Detailed conference agenda coming soon! Stay tuned!