Born on October 9, 1953 in Hildesheim, Germany
Erich Staake is Diplomkaufmann (MBA) and worked as Manager/Director for, among others, Bertelsmann AG.
Since 1998 he is CEO and President of Duisburger Hafen AG (duisport) and Chairman of the Board of Management of several subsidiaries. In addition, he is Belgian honorary consul for many years.
1. Chairman of the supervisory board of Mitteldeutsche Airport Holding
2. Member of the advisory board of Deutsche Bank AG and Gothaer Versicherung AG
3. Deputy Chairman of the Latin America Committee of German Business LADW (formerly BDI Brazil Board)
4. Member of the senate of acatech – National Academy of Science and Engineering
5. Member of the advisory board of Bundesvereinigung Logistik (BVL)
6. Member of the board of trustees of the Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics (IML)
7. Member of the board of management of the Nah- und Mittelost-Verein e.V.